There are various types of card games in the world. In Indonesia, card games are close to the meaning of the game “41”, trump, “playing”, “hoe”, and others.
Card games that are popular in a number of countries are poker, canasta, blackjack, casino, solitaire, bridge, with different numbers of players. Even card games are often linked to gambling. This is because there are some people who place bets in playing cards.
However, card games can also be played for entertainment solely when filling in the blanks of time. One of the most popular card game models in the world is poker. The game of poker has repeatedly been featured in foreign films.
So what is the real game of poker and tricks to play poker? The following is a review of the poker game and tricks to play poker that have been successful in coverage. com series from various sources, Monday (18/3/2019).
Poker is one of the card game models that combines skill, skill, and betting capabilities. All types of poker involve betting to be an intrinsic side of the game.
Poker was created during the early 19th century in the United States. Since then, poker has turned into a popular entertainment in all corners of the KingPoker99 world
Poker has grown in popularity since the early 20th century and has changed from being limited to entertainment limited to a specific small group turning into a very popular game, great for participants and viewers, including online, with a number of professional players.
There are many kinds of poker games such as 5 Card Draw or Texas Hold’em, but the main trick of playing poker is having the biggest 5 card mix. The winner is the owner of the card with the greatest combination. This combination of cards has been set at the beginning and has changed to the basic rules of playing poker tricks.
In the card-opening round, many players compare the cards they have according to the ranks of the card mix capabilities. If two players have a combination of cards with an inequality of value, there is one who has the winning card combination, then the player who has the highest value card becomes the champion (the aces have the highest value).
Thus the first trick to play poker is to explore the number of card combinations from the highest to the lowest. Here is the combination from highest to lowest
- Royal Flush (10 cards, jacks, queens, kings, and aces, all one model) – the highest value because it is the most surprising if it is obtained. A common misjudgment is that this pair of cards is the harder to get than five other similar cards.
- Straight Flush (five cards with consecutive numbers, one model entirely) – do not have a king and two cards at the same time (eg Q-K-A-2-3).
- Four of a Kind (four cards with the same number and one card of any kind).
- Full House (three cards with the same number and two cards with the same number) make a combination of cards that are Full House, which is stronger determined by a card with a higher value than the three cards that have the same number.
- Flush (five cards of the same style) – any number does not matter.
- Straight (five cards with consecutive numbers, different models) – do not have a king and two cards at the same time (eg J-Q-K-A-2).
- Three of a Kind (three cards with the same number, two cards with a different number) – if the other two cards have the same number, it can change to Full House.
- Two Pair (two pairs of cards with the same number plus one card with different numbers).
- One Pair (two cards of the same rank, three cards of a different number).
- High Card (the value of the poker card can be in the form of a line of cards in the form of a poker card image)
Call: to stay in the game but keep the bet by placing the same amount of stake into the pot.
Fold: surrender by placing a face down on the table.
Raise: surviving in the game by placing a bet amount that is greater than the amount placed by the last player to the pot.